Thursday 31 July 2014

A Delectable Interlude

If you are familiar with my blog you would  have noticed that I don't blog  about my assignations. The reason being is that I am a private person and value discretion and would never want to disclose personal information. Two I’m no writer.  However, a few days after the most delightful escapade, the thought of it still lingers in the memory, I had to put pen to paper to share with you.


I met my paramour on a lovely, sunny, London afternoon. Did I mention that I love afternoon rendezvous. I find them naughty and salacious because, you know, must people are stuck in the office,  call centre, factory floor, classroom hard at work. And here I am enjoying a pleasurable afternoon with a generous lover who knew what he was doing.

Y was well-groomed, attractive, softly spoken and on time. He had a calming aura about him.  He was a true gentlemen. Within five minutes of our meeting he had kindly passed over my donation in a white envelope. Once the paperwork was done, Y freshened up before joining me in the bedroom. By this time I had disrobed my wrap dress which clung to my curves. Y looked upon me appreciatively. We embraced and started kissing – soft , firm kisses probing each other mouths and tongues. Our hands moved effortless over each other’s bodies. We took ourselves to bed. 

Y like me loves to kiss. We kissed long and hard and then we would change pace  to slow and sensual -  teasing each other. He held me firmly down our hands intertwined. His tongue licking, sucking and caressing my breasts. Y moved stealthily down my body, probing, seeking out my pleasure points , stopping short of my secret garden.  I was withering around the bed in ecstasy enjoying his tongue and his hard body against mine.  Wondering where his tongue would be next.

He asked me if I liked a certain oil. I replied why yes. He then put a little bit of the oil on my nipples. The coolness of the oil on my warm brown skin excited me. He gently took my nipple in his mouth and licked and sucked. My nipples were now erect – standing to attention. As he applied more oil onto my warm skin I was getting more and more excited. His hands were strong and urgent.  He slowly went down to my thighs and legs. He took my foot and sucked on my toes, using his teeth to gently stroke and massage. It was unbelievable. I truly enjoyed the sensation of his tongue, teeth and hands.

I lay on my stomach while he poured more oil onto my skin. Massaging it in with strong, confident strokes. I was waiting in anticipation as he made his way to my derriere kissing and caressing. Rubbing more oil between my thighs and buttocks– touching my most intimate places. Then I felt his tongue between my cheeks, darting, licking and flicking. I cried out for more. Y I like it when you do that.

I was getting more aroused.  I turned around and grabbed him and we kissed, long, vigorous kisses. I licked his nipples and worked effortless down. I took him in my mouth, gently kissing, licking, and teasing. Y was moaning and groaning. I devoured it. We lay there. I took my magic wand and placed it on my sugary wall.  As he watched, I pleasured myself (always love to pleasure myself. No shame). The motion was intense and hard as it vibrated against my pink. I climaxed and felt the warm cum trickle down my thighs.

xxx


Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment