Tuesday 29 July 2014

Update:Technical Issues Resolved. Please Excuse the State of my Blog

Hello

This is just a quick post to say sorry for the look of the blog. I have no idea what these strange circles are. I can assure you it's not a design. feature!

I visited the blog a few days ago and saw these strange circle images all  over the blog. What I noticed was the posts with me in my lingerie or laying topless on a bed were not displaying. So I have deleted those posts but the weird circle images are still there. 

Reaching out to all your IT geeks out there, if you may know what might be up please do get in touch. 

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise - as I am in the processing of  revamping my website and blog.  I am getting quotes at the moment. Hopefully my new website and blog will be launched in late August or early autumn. I'm beyond excited. The current website is old and tired and doesn't do my new stunning photos any justice. This was the prompt I needed.

Talking about my new photos go and visit my website  click  here and feast your eyes on me. I hope you like them as much as I do. I have had amazing feedback. Which has been great. 

PS I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. The weather here in London has  been great. We had a little heatwave a while ago. However, I must admit I do find the heat  oppressive though. 

xxx

Torie 

No comments:

Post a Comment